Mobile coupons are becoming a very popular and effective tool for retailers and provide unparalleled convenience for consumers. Integration of mobile coupons with a mobile marketing campaign can provide great incentives and generally yield much higher response rates.
Use the Pocket-Promo.com platform to create the following types of mobile coupons:
- Cents-off or dollars-off
- Free OR Buy-one-get-one-free
- Multiple-purchase. The consumer is required to buy more than one of a given product.
- Time-release. Coupons with different expiration dates are distributed together to encourage repeat purchase
- Self-destruct. Coupons are printed to overlap and consumers choose one deal or another.
- Crossruff. The consumer gets a coupon for one product, often related, when purchasing another.
- Sweepstakes-entry or personalized. The coupon can be redeemed only at specific locations such as a chain of stores.
- Universal coupon. Manufacturer distributes a high value coupon good on multiple products within the manufacturer’s product lines.
See how mobile marketing and SMS/Text messaging can help improve your bottom line: